Sears is one of the most popular chains of department stores in the United States selling all kinds of consumer items that are of the high quality and at reasonable prices. By the mid-20th century it earned the distinction as the largest retailer of consumer goods in the country.
The Convenience of a Sears Credit Card
Sears also offers a very convenient shopping experience to their customers with their Sears Credit Card Payment scheme. Aside from hassle-free cashless shopping, the Sears Credit Card also provides exclusive offers for its credit card holders such as point redemption.
There is also an online service that card holders should take advantage of. With this online service, card holders are able to access and manage their credit card accounts, where ever they are and at any time.
What You Need
There are a few things that you need to prepare so that you can apply for a Sears card online.
• You have to be at least 18 years old.
• A laptop or PC connected to the internet.
• Sears Credit Card and credit card number.
• Personal information needed at the time of application.
Enrolling Your Credit Card Online
1. Visit the official website of Sears Credit Card.
2. Once you are at the website, go to the enrollment/registration page.
3. Enter your Sears Credit Card Number on the appropriate box provided on the page.
4. Follow all the instructions regarding the accomplishment of the enrollment form, and fill up all the necessary information required of you.
5. After you have filled up all the boxes with the required information, hit the “Click” button to submit your enrollment form.
6. You are now enrolled with the Sears Credit Card online service.
7. Depending on the instructions you were given, you will either be notified on your email or your mobile phone about your User Name or ID, and password.
8. As soon as you receive this information, you can now use your Sears Credit Card Login details to access your online account.
Once you are logged in, you can access any information about your account, update it, or make payments.